Saturday 1 June 2013

Never Take It Off - Review

So I'll talk about Never Take It Off, I heard about this shop because of Juliet Simms (one of the owners, also an amazing singer and person, and Andy's girlfriend). Juliet's style is exactly the same as mine, and her shop is just a reflection of her style. I believe they only have necklaces and bracelets, but every single of them is like a symbolization of something. Congratulation to the owners, and here are my favorites bracelets and necklaces from the shop:



So yeah, you already know. If you know or have any shop you want me to talk about just comment down bellow the link and I'll be happy to tell you my opinion and my favorite products. 

Stay awesome, hugz.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the props!!!! Write us at NeverTakeItOff@gmail.com for a thank you gift!!! <3 <3
    Never Take It Off

    ReplyDelete