Monday 3 June 2013

F-ck Romeo, Juliet is Andy's

I'll talk about my all time favorite rock couple: Andy Biersack and Juliet Simms. Both are my idols, my favorite singers, my role models. I used to be so jealous of Juliet when I joint the BVB Army, but look at her. She is so sweet, I could never hate her. I never believed in love for eternity, living forever with someone by your side for the rest of your life or even really love someone that loves you back, because relationships like that are pretty rare lately. But looking at a boy and a girl that used to kinda 'hate' each other and today they're so happy they are together. They truly love each other.




Their relationship is the sweetest, they really deserve each other. But hey, if you want a Andy you need to be a Juliet 

Comment any couple you want me to talk about.
Stay awesome, hugz.

No comments:

Post a Comment