Friday 17 January 2014

Obsessed over K-Pop?

So if you follow me on twitter you probably already know I've been obsessing over a K-Pop group (let's all thank Christina since she showed Rocking to me, please, applause) and let's be serious now, I think I never fell in love with musicians this fast. I've been into really heavier music, I never really hated on pop but I don't really listen to it, but man. Teen Top totally stole my heart. Like what I did with Black Veil Brides on the first post here, I'll talk about my opinion on the group, my favorite songs and, obviously, the member who caught my eye.

First of all, all of their songs are pretty catchy but not that kind of catchy that you're like always listening to it and then getting over it, they feel like songs you will always listen to and dance to. I actually think they all sing like angels, and no, I can't really choose who sings better.

If I start talking about them dancing I'll never leave this chair ever again. I've been into dancing since a very young age, I can't say I understand a lot about it, but I know I literally glue my eyes to the screen when I'm watching their videoclips or performances, I guess that explains everything.

Moving to my future boyfr- I mean the member who caught my eye. ^^

All of them look so charming, really handsome guys. But. Niel. Yepz. *shyly looks away* I mean, LOOK AT HIM.



Sorry, I just heard the angels singing. #sorrynotsorry #mimithisisnottwitter

Moving on to my favorite songs, I'll mention my top three, and yes, I actually searched for the meaning of each before being able to call them my favorites. There's no special order but I must admit. I kinda think my classmates will kill me if I play 'No more perfume on you' again. Well. 





Well that was quite of a big post o_o heh, sorry. If you guys want to me review any group/band/artist/pizza please comment down bellow, I really love to get ideas from you so :3

So see you soon, working on the 100th post on the blog so yeah :3 *hugglez* 

No comments:

Post a Comment