Sunday 18 August 2013

And I just died.

I love the song Rebel Love Song by BVB, it has been my favorite for 5 months and I never get over it. The lyrics is amazing, but only now I understood the meaning of the song. So I though you guys would like to see it too :3


It's not like the song got a whole new meaning to me, but now when I watch I just feel tears on my eyes. My dream is run away with the guy I love, even tho I know it probably won't happen. That actually depends on me and how far I can go, so I'm so thankful this blog got this known. Thank you so much loves <3

(The giveaway: http://perfectlysimplyme.blogspot.pt/2013/08/back-to-hell-giveaway.html )

Stay awesome, smile because your internet is working (it should be for you to see this neh? o.O )

*hugglez*

No comments:

Post a Comment