Monday 27 May 2013

Something I really have to talk about x.x

I've been receiving a lot of messages since I made a video called 'My story'. It became pretty 'famous' but in the end of the video I mentioned I was about to quit cutting and such.. The video was made on October, I'm still having suicide and self-harming ideas... But today I understand I'm young and I have so much left to live, so I started living in a different way. I used to be scared of the others opinion, that no one would like me and I would be alone forever. Today I make my own happiness appear, by noticing little things and doing what I want. I really like to help other people, and that's the idea of this blog actually. You don't want to die, you want to be saved, but no one will save you so you have to save your self. I started doing what I really love, crafting, writing, drawing, singing... and I met a lot of amazing people with the same interests. Today I'm known as the crafty girl, because of my shop. I became everything I wanted to be, an Emo Girl following her dreams. Whenever you feel alone or want to talk about the problems you can't solve, just message me ( https://www.facebook.com/mimikikiofficial?fref=ts ), trust me, you'll not annoy me or anything. And remember, do what you like because this is YOUR life, you're the one feeling it, you're the one choosing the options it gives you, you're the who's living it. No one can judge you, and if they do, remember you'll probably never see them again when you leave school or wherever they are, and they don't even know you. People who cut don't need comments, they need help.

Keep on being strong and make sure you smile today.




Stay awesome, hugz.

No comments:

Post a Comment