Saturday 4 May 2013

Go Prepare Some Popcorn

Am I the only one that loves those afternoons that you don't have to do your make-up, you can wear baggy clothes and you can stay home watching you favorite movies or series? Ok, if you said no, you can totally join me ( but you have to bring the popcorn o_O ). So today I decided I would recommend some movies and series you should watch alone or with your best friend, sister, mother, grandmother, dolphin, stuffed panda... Whoever you want :) .
These are some series and movies I really love :3

Series:



Movies:




The series are Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars
The movies are Alice In Wonderland and Legion Of The Black.

Feel free to comment other series or movies and if you already watched any of the 4 I recommended tell me what you think about it and maybe your favorite character or any other detail.

Stay awesome, hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment