Monday 29 April 2013

11 Eyes

Is it toooooo awkward that I'm in love with two anime characters? IS IT? Ok :c Anyway, I seriously loved this anime. I couldn't understand the last two episodes very well but everything else was NEFWRGEJERJBHREHREHJGR awesomeness level  ∞ .


Now moving to my favorite characters. I didn't like any girl in special, Yuka and Misuzu were...eh... I loved Yuka on the first episodes but she changed a lot on my opinion. Kukuri and Shiori were super cute.Yukiko was toooooo adorable *-*. But moving to the boys. Kakeru and Takahisa totally stole my heart. Ok. Takahisa really did o_o . Kakeru might be pretty hot and cute, but Takahisa is super super super hot and seriously, he has the best personality on the serie.

Kakeru



Takahisa





*-* 
Have a great day, see you tomorrow. Hugz



No comments:

Post a Comment